Anyone who needs to sell a house in Fulton County. We buy houses of all types, in any condition, and from a wide range of situations.
Here are a few common ones:
- People who are relocating
- Needing to get rid of a problem rental
- Not able to sell it on the listing services or with an agent
- Short time frame and need to sell fast
- Facing foreclosure or behind on payments
- Need to liquidate because of medical bills, divorce, or other reasons
- House needs extensive repairs
- And many more scenarios
The one thing that most people we buy from have in common is, they need a fast, simple solution to sell their house without all the typical associated hassles.
Absolutely! The houses we buy range from houses in excellent condition, to houses that are complete tear downs and need to be rebuilt from the ground up. We specialize in buying all types of properties including houses that need major or minor repair. No need to do any fix ups when you sell to us, that’s our job.
Good question. Since we are expert home buyers, we understand the markets that we are working in.
What we’ll do is determine the comparable price for your area. Then we’ll determine what repairs are needed and the cost to facilitate those repairs. We’ll subtract that from the comparable prices and add in our selling and buying costs, and a reasonable profit. That’s a simple overview of how we come up with a target price for your house.
Absolutely not. There is no obligation whatsoever. Feel free to contact us and share some details about the house you want to sell. We will be honest and give you a fair cash offer on the property. If that works for you, great! If it doesn’t you can either counter offer or decide not to sell your house. It’s your house, there is no pressure or obligation from us at all.
The process for us to buy your house is very simple and straightforward.
- The process for us to buy your house is very simple and straightforward.
- Next, we’ll do some quick research on the house to determine potential market value and whether it may be a fit. Most houses are. We may have a few questions for you as well.
- We’ll make an all-cash offer to you and/or also may lay out a few other options that can give you a higher price or better terms.
- If we agree to do business together, we will handle all the details and have a professional closing. You’ll be finished with the house and can put it behind you and move on with your life.
It really is that simple!